Thursday, January 24, 2008

CHEAPER THAN HOTELS

Hi friends how are you all? Hope you all will be fine. Now i am going to share with you my experience in the PORTUGAL tour. Actually the important thing i gonna discuss here is the hotels i stayed during my tour.
Actually ,before going to the tour , i was in a dilemma of selecting the best hotels in Portugal. When i was searching the web ,i came to know about a cool website called as cheaper than hotels and i got excited with it's cool features.
I reserved my flight ticket to portugal through this website and also this website helps me in reserving cars for roaming around the portugal. This is interesting right? Also they are providing the cars we want to roam in portugal. So ,i got excited . Also the hotels were cheaper than other hotels and looks so cool and luxurious. I reserved the hotels in all the places i stayed including Madeira Hotels, Algarve Hotels in the first day. This website made my tour a nice one in Lisbon Hotels and also in all other Portugal Hotels and so if you are in an idea of going abroad ,just visit this website. All the very best.

No comments: